We’ve all been there. We’ve all wanted to believe that the guy we’re kinda into isn’t what he seems to be: a player.
It’s easy to fall for a player – they’re always saying the right things at the right time. Players are often pretty irresistible, which is why they behave the way they do.
In order to help you decide if your guy is a player, here are signs you should look out for:
1. Usually, if a guy doesn’t want to put a label on your relationship, it’s so they can get away with hanging out with other girls.
2. He wants to keep your relationship a secret.
3. You’ve heard rumors that he’s “talking” to other girls.
4. He never likes your pics on Insta. Instead, he’ll text you right after you post to tell you that you “look hot” in your selfie.
5. He has a profile on Tinder. He claims he NEVER uses it. Meanwhile, you promptly deleted yours once you started cuddling bae on the reg.
6. You never even try to look at his texts, but he’s still overly protective of his phone. It probably means there’s something in there he doesn’t want you to see.
7. Most of his likes on Twitter are from girls you don’t know.
8. He’s on his phone 24/7 when you’re together but then he takes forever to text you back. Taking a break from your phone can be good, so don’t freak if he takes a while to respond sometimes. But if it’s a regular occurrence, he might be spending his time with someone else. Time to bounce.
9. Your mom is suspicious of his intentions. Moms have seen it all when it comes to relationships, so they can spot a player from a mile away.