Daily loving, self-care is a habit that can make you more attractive to others. There are many ways to treat yourself right that can make a visible difference on the outside as well as how wonderful you’ll feel on the inside.
Prioritizing self before others can feel selfish, but it is vital for your health, well-being and wholeheartedness. Your self-confidence is attractive to others so nourishing this inner resource is important. Let’s look at 10 daily habits that make you more attractive.
When we think of attractiveness, we usually think of things that affect our physical appearance. However, not all attractiveness is external. Being attractive emotionally, spiritually and mentally is just as important for finding the right mate.
1. Connect With People Deeply: We are attracted to people like us, and we also find likeable people attractive. Being likeable is easy; be more interested in hearing about the other person than you are in telling about yourself. Ask probing questions to understand the background behind people’s actions, preferences, and stories. What is this person like when they are at home alone? What are their fears and dreams?
2. Treat Friendships As A Priority: Friends don’t let friendships grow apart. By nourishing your friendships, you practice the skills necessary to sustain a happy romantic relationship as well. Friends make you smile and smiling is always an attractive habit.
3. Live In The Present Moment: In a study of attractiveness in a speed-dating situation, women found men more attractive if they measured higher in mindfulness. This appears to only go one way for the sexes as men in the study did not find mindful women to be more attractive.
4. Move Your Body: Obviously physical exercise keeps a body in shape, and healthy bodies are more attractive than unhealthy ones. This is especially true of males and females who are looking for healthy partners with whom they hope to raise a family.
5. Nourish Yourself With Excellent Food: Nourishing your insides helps nourish your skin. Radiant skin is always attractive and beauty starts from the inside. Think about a potential mate watching you as you eat. Would your potential mate be more attracted to you if they saw you eating some greasy fast food or dining on a gourmet vegan meal that you had made yourself?
6. Know Your Self Worth: Be sure of your value. Be confident in the fact that you are intrinsically valuable as a human being and more so because of your character, intelligence and kind actions. It’s been said before that confidence is sexy, and self-love is the best way to build self-confidence.
7. Have Excellent Sleep Habits: Sleep ensures that our bodies are able to replenish their depleted resources. Making a habit of getting good rest also means that you’ll look better physically; your skin looks healthy and your eyes are bright.