When a girl has a crush and she’s desperate for a guy to notice her, she can sometimes find that she is trying too hard and by doing this, she pushes the man away, instead of attracting him.
Well, some things work, while others don’t, and some things backfire completely!
Here are some of the more common things that women do to attract men that are not going to work:
- Being All Silly And Giggly: The cute bimbo thing is dead! Men are more attracted to intelligence and confidence, than they are to giggling coyness.
- Way Too Much Makeup: One of the most common mistakes that women make is overdoing the makeup. If it looks like it’s fake, then a guy’s not going to like it. That goes equally for makeup, hair, nails and tan too.
- Picky Eaters: A girl wants to be dainty and ladylike when she eats but, actually, a guy would rather see a girl tuck into her food and enjoy it.
- Trying To Keep Up With The Alcohol Consumption: A man is not going to think well of a girl who can outdrink him and even less of a girl that gets drunk.
- Trying To Be One Of The Boys: If he wanted a night with the boys’ he’d gone out with his friends. Men still like their girls to be girls, so keep the risqué jokes and bad language down; he’d rather not hear it from his lady.
- Gushing Compliments: Guys like to be complimented, but only in moderation. It will only come across as being false, if you make too many compliments or make them too obvious. If you over-compliment him, then he will stop believing it anyway.
- Agreeing With His Every Word: Some girls think that agreeing with everything a guy says is a guaranteed way to his heart, but a guy would far rather meet a girl who knows her own mind and has her own opinion on things.
- Using Cute Names For Him: Calling him a sweetie pie or cute little teddy bear is not going to impress him, especially if you do it in public.
- Smothering Him: You’ve probably seen girls who are all over a man, trying to get his attention. If you have, then you’ve probably also seen the look of irritation on the man’s face!